1. Where is Markland Estate?
Markland Estate is situated at Alagogo Town, Along Alapoti Road, Beside Crawford University.
2. Who is the financier and developer of Markland Estate?
Zucams Nigeria Limited.
3. What is the price per plot/payment scheme?
- N550, 000 outright
- N50,000 for 10 months with down payment of N150,000
- N40,000 within 18 months
- What order payments will I make?
(i) Legal Documentation ---- N20,000.00
(ii) Survey Plan ---- N80,000.00 per plot
4. What is the size of a plot at Markland Estate?
60ft x 120ft (648sqm)
5. Is there any encumbrance on the land?
The land is free from every known Government Acquisition/Interest and no adverse claimant, or Omo Onile Whala!
6. What other estates or institutions surround Markland Estate 2-3km radius?
Crawford University, Beatrice Resort Centre,Adie – Owe Community Secondary School,Gateway Polytechnic, Free Export Trade Zone,Agbara Industrial Layout, OPIC Estate, Covenant University, Proposed Energy City, Living Faith (A.K.A Winners’ Chapel) Slave port Badagry, Badagry Beach, Farm Produce Market, Lusada.
7. What types of infrastructure will the developer provide?
Good Road Network, Stable power Supply, 24/7 Security Patrol, Water to all plots etc…
8. What categories are available?
Gold, Diamond and Commercial Plots.
9. Can you please explain these categories?
Gold: This is conceived like most of other Estates in Agbara-Igbesa axis to cater for the medium-income earners, for it attract moderate initial developmental charges that will cover tarred road, street lights etc.
Diamond: This is conceived like most of other Estates in Agbara-Igbesa axis to cater for the medium-income earners, for it attract moderate initial developmental charges that will cover tarred road, street lights etc. The only difference here is that you can build up to two – stories building unlike Gold that is limited to a story building.
10. What other payments do I pay apart from the payment on the land?
Survey plan (Subject to review) Legal documentation (Subject to review) Premium/Developmental fee yet to be determined.
11. What will the premium fee be used for?
For the provision of facilities to be provided in the Estate
12. When will my plot(s) be allocated to me?
At full payment
13. What do I get after completion of payments for the land?
Deed of Assignment, Allocation Letter & Survey Plan in your name.
14. What title does Markland Estate have?
Contract of Sales Agreement/Survey Plan
15. Does Markland Estate have a Certificate of Occupancy?
Zucams Nig. Ltd has initiated the process of getting the C of O and an approved layout plan from Ogun State Government.
16. What happens if I cannot complete payment or default in the payment of monthly subscription?
You will get a refund less 15% and N5000 administrative charges.
17. Can I pay a deposit and pay the balance any time within the duration of tenure?
Yes. Payments are to be made within the stipulated 8/15months.
18. What happens if I have not finished payment even after the stipulated 8/15months?
Every subscriber is expected to have finished or completed payment on or before the stipulated 8/15 months. Non-payment will lead to outright revocation.
19. Does Zucams Nig. Ltd charge interest on the balance of payment?
No! The transaction is 0% interest free.
20. Is there any restriction as to type of building I can build?
Yes, you are limited to build residential houses within the area designated as residential and commercial houses on area designated as commercial. Provision of shops in residential houses and building of tenement house type (popularly known as face me /face you) is not permitted.
21. Is there any time limit to commence work on my land after allocation?
Allotees are encouraged to take possession and develop their plot within a year of allocation in order to control weeds; also in case where the land is left unkept, the developer will come-in and keep the land tidy and expenses incurred will be transferred to you.
22. Where do I make payment?
You can make your deposit in any of the under listed banks or you make a bank draft or cheque in favour of :
Name of Account Bank Account No
Zucams Nig. Ltd Zenith Bank Plc 1013038044
Zucams Nig. Ltd GTBank 0116536678
Zucams Nig. Ltd Diamond Bank 0025943671
23. Can I pay cash to the Marketers/ Relationship Executives?
Yes you can, but we strongly advice that you pay through the Bank.
24. Can your company help with building designs, constructions and supervisions.
Yes, we can.
25. Is Markland Estate not far from the road? What happens during raining season?
Markland Estate is situated very close to the road. It is just after the approved set back. Hence, it is motorable all season.